FAQ Teachers & Academic Leaders
CAN I OFFER A DALE CARNEGIE YOUTH PROGRAM COURSE AT MY SCHOOL?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR THE SCHOOL?
Soft skills are the other nonacademic hard skills students acquire to help them succeed in life. They often include social emotional skills, critical thinking skills, and skills that allow positive interactions with others and the ability to overcome challenge.
· Boosts school curriculum by offering a Soft Skills program provided by worldwide well-
· Guarantees all students will have access to specific life skills.
· Increases students’ probabilities of gaining places at top universities and jobs.
· Relieves the pressure off teachers for teaching life skills.
· Gains distinction through the partnership.
· Provides an edge to university students in the job market.
· Develops well-rounded persons.
Forbes - These are the skills bosses say new college grads do not have